logo blog

Here's How 15 Real Women Lost 50+ Pounds

Here's How 15 Real Women Lost 50+ Pounds

Here's How 15 Real Women Lost 50+ Pounds

Get inspired by these weight loss success stories



Weight loss success stories


 Losing weight and hindering it off is no easy achievement; many people who decline pounds wind up gaining them all back. But the following 15 ladies prove that lasting weight loss success is possible--and that it's a point that can be within reach for anyone with some decide and willpower. Each of them lost 50 pounds( or more !), and have prevented the pounds from creeping back on. Get inspired by their before and after photos, and discover their strategies so you can use them yourself.

Paige Jackson


30, 5' 7", New Orleans
BEFORE: 220 lb ., width 18
AFTER : 155 lb ., width 4
TOTAL LOST: 65 lb ., 7 sizes
Paige's weight loss tips-off :
Keep inspiration everywhere : I always have my phone background set to a motivational paraphrase. Utterances of ability like" If you require it, work for it" offer a bit pick-me-up every time I look at the screen.
Don't fixate on pounds : Throughout my tour, I have always are dependent upon active objectives, like running a 5K or house muscle, to criterion my change. Cultivating toward real-life solutions is mode more worthwhile than preoccupying over a number on the scale.
Find delicious exchanges : Instead of giving up my favorite ease nutrients absolutely, I stir them healthier. For speciman, for my good-for-you hash chocolate-browns, I cook one shredded sugary potato in a tablespoon of coconut lubricant until it's soft and crispy, then I transcend it with cinnamon and ocean salt. Talk about appetizing! 



Emily Liedtke


40, 5' 2", Beaverton, Ore.
BEFORE: 340 lb ., width 26
AFTER: 129 lb ., width 2
TOTAL LOST: 211 lb ., 12 sizes
Emily's weight loss tips-off :
Aim for 15: When I'm dreading a workout, I tell myself is striving to make it through the first 15 minutes. After that extent, I almost always experience more energized and want to keep going.
Find a peculiar honor: Instead of celebrating with menu when I thumped a point, I plow myself to something healthy, such as a hike with my husband or a massage.
Change your vocab: I used to tell myself that I "couldn't" have something, which compiled me desire it even more. Now I enunciate I "don't" engage in an harmful attire. It's a bit gimmick that constitutes the behaviour seem less like a choice and more like part of my lifestyle. 

Nail down your spirit: I established my own attitude emojis to help monitor how I experience after every exercising and dinner. This lets me keep tabs on what's working for me and what's not.

Laura Mictich


25, 6' 0", Jackson, Tenn.
BEFORE: 304 lb ., size 26
AFTER: 190 lb ., size 10
TOTAL LOST: 114 lb ., 8 sizes
Laura's weight loss gratuities :
Instagram it !: After I lost my firstly 40 pounds, I established an Instagram account to track my fitness. As my number of followers originated, so did my motivating. Being part of a community saved me accountable.
Score free fitness: There are a lot of weight-lossprograms that overhead big bucks, but there are also slew of reputable online resources that give you the same benefits for free. One of my faves: Blogilates by Cassey Ho.
Buy a clique: When I'm unable to get to the gym, I turn to my resistance clique; it's an easy-going and portable course to lend in strength training on the go.
Mind the menu: I desire gobbling out, but eateries offer too many temptations. To keep from ingesting calorie projectiles in the moment, I select a healthful alternative from the menu ahead of time.



43, 5' 4", Marietta, Penn.
BEFORE : 209 lb ., size 20
AFTER : 133 lb ., size 2-4
TOTAL LOST: 76 lb ., 9 dress sizes
Casie's weight loss gratuities :
Bag it up : I portion out all my snacks, like almonds or sliced apples, ahead of time in ziplock baggages. This lets me take my healthful feeds anywhere while keeping my providing sizes in check.
Crush a quickie workout : On extra-busy epoches, I do a Tabata sequence--in time 20 minutes, I can get a full-body workout. It genuinely revs up my heart rate.
Write it out : When I'm dreading the gym, I grab a pen and paper and map out my workout; having a game plan avoids me from squandering go or slacking off during my session.
 Find sweet barters : I desire peanut butter. To bypass some of the fatty that comes with it, I desegregate the pulverized nature, PB2, into Greek yogurt. It gives me that screwy, milky smack without the guilt.


Shannon Mateo


34, 5' 13/4", Reno, Nev.
BEFORE: 198 lb ., size 16
AFTER : 115 lb ., size 2
TOTAL LOST : 83 lb ., 7 sizes
Shannon's weight loss gratuities :
Rock your motivating : At the gym, I wear luminous drapes with amusing sayings like" Drink coffee, put on some gangster hip-hop and be dealt with ." It determines my workout tone.
Try an apple : If I'm not hungry enough for the purposes of an apple, then I'm not really hungry. Anytime a strong craving makes, I'll gobbled an apple firstly to aid curbing my appetite.
Judge your names : I ever browse nutrient names. Whenever there's something rostered that I can't ripen or do myself, I placed the item back. It acquires weeding out unhealthy processed foods much easier.
Indulge wisely : A fortune of people have weekend mislead epoches, but that computes up to 104 a year! Instead of expropriating myself all week and bingeing on the weekend, I select sweeteneds that fuel my form, like Trader Joe's Coconut Cashews.



Erica Calderon


34, 5' 8", Phoenix
BEFORE: 230 lb ., size 14
AFTER 145 lb ., size 6/8
TOTAL LOST: 85 lb ., 3-4 sizes
Erica's weight loss gratuities :
Schedule sweat seminars: Raising two girlfriends preserves me pretty busy, so I have to be really creative about fitting in usage. My ideal space: when my youngest goes down for her siestum and the other is at academy. I treat workouts as cross that I absolutely cannot miss.
Hang out far away from the kitchen: I ever pray sweeteneds after dinner while watching Tv. To bypass temptation, I'll go upstairs to watch my demoes instead of sitting in the living room, which is attached to the kitchen. That course, I'm less likely to scavenge.
Invest in a slow cooker: It's the ultimate time-saver. First happen in the morning, I throw in something simple-minded, like turkey and sugared potatoes, and at the end of the day, I have a delicious and nutritious meal waiting for me.

Maribel Contreras


38, 5' 6", El Monte, Calif.
BEFORE : 217 lb ., sizing 16
AFTER: 140 lb ., sizing 6
TOTAL LOST : 77 lb ., 5 sizes
Maribel's weight loss gratuities :
Pick a power playlist : Starting off my workouts with pump-me-up carols like" Shake It Off" by Taylor Swift maintenances me motivated throughout the session.
Find a mantra: On periods when I want to give up, I reproduce these statements:" I'm very strong; I can do this ." Just adding the sentence out loud stops me from feeling weak.
Broadcast your goals : I decided to register for a 12 -week person change race at my gym. When I met the challenge, I told everyone about my plan to prevail. The anxiety of lose and having to admit to all my friends that I flunked preserve me going.



Jennifer Lasher


41, 5' 6", Hauppauge, N.Y.
BEFORE: 210 lb ., sizing 16
AFTER: 135 lb ., sizing 6
TOTAL LOST: 75 lb ., 5 sizes
Jennifer's weight loss gratuities :
Set shocking objectives : My goal is to run 100 miles in a month. I ultimately reached it( and then some) this past August, with 104.
Spiralize it !: As an Italian-American, I find it tough to cut out pasta, but I use zucchini noodles or spaghetti squash instead. It's just as yummy! 
Carry a Mary Poppins handbag : My purse is always parcelled with healthy snacks like seeds, apples and hard-boiled eggs. It stops me from get so thirsty that I overeat.



Danica Bellini


25, 5' 3", Bradley Beach, N.J.
BEFORE: 183 lb ., sizing 12
AFTER: 123 lb ., sizing 2
TOTAL LOST: 60 lb ., 5 sizes
Danica's weight loss gratuities :
Bring your gym anywhere : I enjoy the Cardio Sculpt and Black Fire videos on DailyBurn. They're stunning for tightening my abs!
Pump the lashes: I'm a music writer, so I'm always adding to my workout playlists. Social Distortion's" Highway 101" is an old-fashioned fave!
Get good specks : My influence picking: quinoa. It's versatile and filling. I lend it to salads with chopped grapes.

Natalie Jill


43, 5' 2", San Diego
BEFORE : 175 lb ., width 10-12
AFTER : 113 lb ., width 2
TOTAL LOST : 62 lb ., 4 sizes
Natalie's weight loss gratuities :
Inject some merriment : When I'm looking for workout motivating, I pull out my favorite neon activity drapes for a erupt of energy. Plus, yellow-bellied and pink form me feel upbeat!
Hit the floor: My go-to: plank-based moves. They're great for shaping your abs and upper figure. Just make sure you're hiring your core, hindering your glutes tight and folding your pelvis under to protect your lower back.
Think: Healthful obesities : I munch a lot of protein-packed snacks filled with good obesities. My favorite is shrimp with one tonne of veggies, all cooked up in coconut oil.



Bianca Valdez


35, 5' 3" Waco, Texas
BEFORE : 210 lb ., width 16
AFTER : 132 lb ., width 4
TOTAL LOST : 78 lb ., 6 sizes
Bianca's weight loss gratuities :
Get grilling : I affection grilled shrimp tacos on corn tortillas. They're full of flavor, low-spirited on calories and easy-going to make.
Pump up your playlist : My exercising jams are super eclectic--Latin, papa and contemporary Christian music! Right now I affection" Soul on Fire ," by Third Day, for when I punched the stair climber.
Try a grooming mean : After doing Jamie Eason's free 12 -week LiveFit strength-training planned at bodybuilding.com, I wore a bikini for the first time since I was 5! 



Suheily Rodriguez


27, 5' 7", North Wales, Penn.
BEFORE: 236 lb ., width 18
AFTER: 140 lb ., width 2
TOTAL LOST: 96 lb ., 8 sizes
Suheily's weight loss gratuities :
Eat yogurt for a flat belly : When I have more Greek yogurt( I like Yoplait's tropical spices ), even for time a few weeks, my paunch is instantaneously flatter.
Get your probiotics : It's a Korean mixture make use of kimchi, tofu, chili pepper, pork belly, red pepper paste, sesame petroleum and scallions, and it's pretty low-cal, too.

Annabelle Goetke


26, 5' 8", Chicago
BEFORE: 328 lb ., sizing 28
AFTER 154 lb ., sizing 4
TOTAL < strong style =" box-sizing : border-box ;"> LOST: 174 lb ., 12 sizes
Annabelle's weight loss tips-off:
Track with an app: MyFitnessPal facilitated me become more well informed what I was putting into my body.
Pack DIY snacks : My go-to pumpkin-spice cream cheese muffins are protein-filled to keep me satisfied longer.
Lighten up dinners : I compile low-cal versions of my fave gourmet meat, like essence portobello mushrooms.
Find a better gratifying : I top berries, nectarines and cherries with homemade flogged liniment, seeds and dark chocolate

Erika Cataldi


32, 5' 9", Reading, Penn.
BEFORE : 205 lb ., sizing 16
AFTER: 135 lb ., sizing 4/6
TOTAL LOST : 70 lb ., 6 sizes
Erika's weight loss tips-off:
Snap your advancement: I'd make photographs of myself and send them to my mummy as a record of how well I was doing. I still disseminate her selfies seldom!
Eat sugaries early : I like to have dessert( cookies, patty) at breakfast. This practice, I have the role year to burn it off.
Say yes to seltzer : Swapping soda for carbonated water made a big difference. I particularly like Walmart's Clear American in key lime spice. It's like lemon-lime soda--without all the calories.
Cook with coconut oil: It's a must in my kitchen because it's a healthier alternative to some other flabs. When I softly fry nutrient, like my homemade chicken paw, it relinquishes a somewhat sweeter flavor.

Erica Stepteau


30, 5' 3", Fairburn, Ga.
BEFORE: 174 lb ., sizing 14
AFTER: 114 lb ., sizing 0/2
TOTAL LOST: 60 lb ., 6 sizes
Erica's weight loss tips-off:
Cheat with chocolate : Cheat times are an daily requisite for me. I like to treat myself to little bit of chocolate at each snack so that I never identify deprived.
Prep dinners on Sundays : Every Sunday, I precook my dinners, accumulating four to five days' value of salads in Tupperware. This simplifies my life. 
Snack like the Greeks : My go-to is a mix of tomatoes, cucumbers, olive oil, fresh garlic and a little bit lemon liquid. Yum! 

Bagikan Artikel ini:

your comments
Copyright © 2016. Serunya.GA - All Rights Reserved